Monday, August 15, 2011

blog with a small b




Writers cannot work in isolation so here is my blog spot where I can tell you about my work and my writing life. I'll announce my readings and share new writing with you as well as some favourite poems. Here is the place where you will find out venues for my readings in Ireland or the United States. Dates of poetry and short story workshops will also be included. To find out about my advanced short story writing workshop online, please click here

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Love the small b! So glad to be here for this important moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Geraldine,
    Phoebe Dick here,
    I'm going to be performing my epic poem in Westport on the 26th, would love to send you a proper invite but not sure how! Hope this finds you well and possibly to see you there,
    Phoebe

    ReplyDelete